Your privacy is important to Arden Solicitors Advocates.. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Arden Solicitors Advocates. collects, and the ways in which Arden Solicitors Advocates. uses that personal information.
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com.
Personal information collection
Arden Solicitors Advocates. may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website;
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website;
- information about transactions carried out over this website;
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website service; and
- any other information that you send to Arden Solicitors Advocates. Advocates.
Using personal information
Arden Solicitors Advocates. may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- publish information about you on the website;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send to you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
Where Arden Solicitors Advocates. discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Arden Solicitors Advocates. Advocates may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Arden Solicitors Advocates. will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Arden Solicitors Advocates. will store all the personal information you provide.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-border data transfers
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
Arden Solicitors Advocates. is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact Arden Solicitors Advocates.
- by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or
- by post to Arden Solicitors Advocates., Ealing House, 33 Hanger Lane, London W5 3HJ.