Children to come to be looked after by parent or family member

If you are child, relative is abroad, and you are settled in the UK, you may apply for them to join you in the UK under the Immigration Rules part 8: family members, in particular we refer you to paragraph 297 of the Immigration Rules which sets out the requirements for indefinite leave to enter the United Kingdom as the child of a relative present and settled or being admitted for settlement in the United Kingdom. Paragraph 297 of the Immigration Rules reads as follows:

error: Content is protected !!
Arden Solicitors Advocates